Satoshi Ansai, Ph.D.
Molecular Ethology (Takeuchi Hideaki Lab),
Department of Integrative Life Sciences, Graduate School of Life Sicences, Tohoku University
Katahira 2-1-1, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8577, Japan
E-mail: satoshi.ansai.e7 [at] tohoku.ac.jp
- Evolutionary genetic basis of phenotypic variations found in Oryzias fish
- Establish and improvement of genetic engineering techniques for fish
- A trip to Penang, Malaysia to collect wild samples of Oryzias javanicus.
- I joined Takeuchi Lab@Tohoku Univ as an assistant professor!
- I visited natural habitats of medaka fishes in Sulawesi Islands, Indonesia!
- I had a poster presentation at ESEB2017 at Groningen, Netherlands.
- I had a talk in the 64th Annual Meeting of Ecological Scoiety of Japan (ESJ64).
- I had a talk about genome editing technology in medaka at TUMSAT. Thank you for Prof. Yoshizaki and Yoshizaki Lab. members!
- I attended and talked at Eco-Evo-Devo Colloquium 2016.
- I gave a presentation in an international symposium at AORI, University of Tokyo.
- I joined an international practical course at NIBB as a corse staff. Thank you for all participants and staffs!
- Web site: http://www.nibb.ac.jp/course9/
- Two papers contributed as a co-author were published.
- Yokoi, S. et al. (2016) Front. Zool., Tokumasu, Y. et al. (2016) Dev. Growth. Differ.
- A new personal Website was published on Github Pages.
- Joined Kitano Lab at NIG as a JSPS postdoctoral research fellow.